Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-27, 04:18   Link #23475
RexDraco
Dragon King

Location: Internet writing fanfictions, novels, and doing art
Send a message via AIM to RexDraco
Ears were burning she was being spoken of.

Well Rex supposes she should post, been a while. Creeping some of the posts see some hate for Vampire Knight. Ima have to defend it.

To rant on Vampire KNight, though shoujo is a heckuva lot more violent than RV and dark. So the comparison isn't there. RV keeps things pretty light. A lot of the vampiric mythology is shared, especially when it comes to ancient vampires like Alucard. I am wondering how far people have gotten to say such a strong word as hate. One can dislike it but without any reasons I could see, it seems to be disliked cause of certain scenes pegged out for certain audiences. Can't really compare Shoujous and Shounen. Apples to oranges: both are tasty, but in their own way.

As or some discussions going on, this one has to say that I don't think:

Spoiler for Spoiler Warning:

Not saying much and prolly won't respond since I just occasionally creep, but: there are times where I write something in a fic and it pops up in the manga. Ikeda-sensei is a true monster lover and you can tell. That breakdown for Akuha-chi is going to be hilarious, to me... (I'm a bit cruel and a slight S).

In the context of Issa:

Spoiler for Spoiler Alert:

Is my two cents, so don't bank on it. I'm allowed to rant on occasion, I did have to defend VK (and on RV from other fans) because bot beautifully follows mythology and is downright brutal and fluffy at times, I hold them dear. If you have reason to hate it by all means discuss, but I find the manga very similar, at least in terms of mythological context. I am one for story, art and content.

OuRex, out. *salutes and curls up in blankets*

Every time you review a fanfiction, a chapter gets complete.
RexDraco is offline   Reply With Quote