View Single Post
Old 2016-07-22, 16:36   Link #70
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Just reading until chapter 300s, and I'm almost bored.

At first I thought it was better but it getting as boring as dorei harem.
Some of boring scene was when they doing repetitive training scene vs golem created by mc and night time before sleeping that only involve touching, no sex yet at this point.

While dorei harem making repetitive explanation about how to defeat monster, kyoukai meikyuu making repetitive explanation about training. A lot of chapter used just for training in their yard. Lord, marquis, king got impressed by mc strength asking him to train their soldier and it means more training chapter.

Unlike dorei harem there is no level in kyoukai meikyuu, mc and party get stronger only from training and equipment got from kingdom treasury and they always win against Mazoku and Labyrinth Guardian. Ironically the training only showed how mc use his gimmick like his floating wand or chimera armor, there is no explanation how mc learn new spell, he just poof use any new spell at some battle. He attend the school only for life magic for living, but that also only several earliar chapter.

Although not as OP as sugar boy from deathmarch yet, mc could create golem and building using his magic, such as theatre, hotspring city, airport, secret passage, etc. MC is still human but it seems he have large MP pool.
At chapter 300s mc developing airship that he looted from enemy at his belated mother homeland.

harem list
Spoiler:

No real though enemy until this point. The plot is not clear too, so far mc only collecting orb from labyrinth and defeating mazoku.
Spoiler:

I hope the story would getting better, already halfway but I still not getting the plot.
(end at chapter 700s. but the gaiden still continue over 60 chapters)
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote