View Single Post
Old 2012-09-07, 16:18   Link #1195
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
I think you're overthinking it. I've mentioned this before but Yozora as a kid, was actually friendly and outgoing. She was the type who would go and protect someone from bullies. I find it hard to believe Kodaka was the only one she was friends with at the time. Might he have been her best friend? Yeah, sure. Only friend? Unlikely. Like I said, I find it hard to believe Yozora's trauma is solely because of Kodaka.

Plus kids as a whole are naturally more resistant to trauma than adults; probably because they don't overthink things.
True I might be over-thinking it a bit, but to be honest the most we have been given about Yozora's past was the single event, and that's all I had to work with.

But leaving that aside, does anyone else want some more Yukimura backstory or is that just me? I mean how messed up does your "family circumstances" have to be to raise your female child as a boy to such an extent! I mean I can think of a few reasons why, (Family needed a heir, but the only child born was female, political reasons, very traditional, etc) but still, that sh*t can cause some real identity issues...

*EDIT*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Vexed released another chapter. According to him releases are going to be more constant now due to his new schedule. This is the second release this week, btw
Always nice to have an update, and in this case Yozora does deserve to be on the short end of the stick for this one; plagiarism tsk tsk tsk.

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Hollownerox is offline   Reply With Quote