View Single Post
Old 2008-02-27, 12:23   Link #13
raphaël
trainee archangel

Send a message via AIM to raphaël
Exclamation explanation needed

I think there's an expression saying " culture and science are like jam, the less you have the more you spread them".
That's exactly why I don't like people like Vexx, when they come and try to make you look like an ass. I noticed men in their 50s tend to do that when they're confronted to younger people. And I'm usually not fooled by them. And yeah, I know much more about my "land" (Europe) than I show. But unlike some, I never spread.

Anyway, the fact is I really thought no one would read my post, and yes again, i just meant to write down how I felt about it in a few words. "Plain" because trying in vain to look "intellectual", "educative", or "high-class". Maybe i'll change my mind in a few episodes. Anyway, it's no wonder vexx likes it already.

Then, still, as TRL said, Horo is cute, but, to me, not that different from the other deity in bishoujo shape i've seen so far ( next time I hope I can give you names). And Lawrence doesn't appeal to me at all, sorry. Remember the wandering hero of mushishi? He was classier.

Now flame me as you please, i haven't been around for a long time. It's like I don't care being unpopular anymore.