View Single Post
Old 2014-01-12, 18:56   Link #28
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Pretty much. Well, there were others involved in the coup detat, but the reason it succeeded is due to Lux. Without him, they would have failed.
Btw, the chick on v2 cover is the best!

Edit:
Well, it doesnt explain in detail how he handled his other family in coup detat. Except for the part where he basically handled the enemies alone.
The reason why he hates the imperial family and what made him think of up-throwing the empire all started from the emperor's treatment towards his mom, sister, and himself.
His mom's father objected to the Emperor's way of doing things. So the emperor exiled Lux's family. His mum dies in a accident where the normal people didnt try to save them and instead flammed at him. And not even a sngle of the imperial family member came to his mom's funereal.
Lux got along with the first prince who is also his half-brother and they were comrades in the coup detat. But Lux finds out at the end that his half-brother was using him. Though his half-brother disappears off to somewhere else and he hasn't actually appeared yet. Though there is a man wearing a black cloak in v2 that is hinting that its him.

n0M@n the spoilers here is overkill lol. I wouldnt blame Lux for that, his half-brother was tricking him an he was 10 yrs old. Well at least he isnt treated like crap in the school. he basically gets IS school treatment. and i agree with Krulucifer being the best girl with the princess behind her and the childhood friend after that......the sister is dead last for me