View Single Post
Old 2008-09-28, 23:53   Link #287
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asamidori View Post
Enabled the skills for her aerial combos yet? (There are a bunch of them, and they take a crap load SP.)
Nono, you misunderstood, I meant that I couldn't find the right set of artes to link together in mid air.

Base -> Alter -> Arcane.

In addition, if I miss the directional input by just abit, I miss the chance to knock them up in the air -_-

It's a pain really... Is there anyway to effectively use her on the ground? Or the only way is truely 'into the sky'?

Quote:
For Raven in arena, I pretty much just use that skill that lands the erm, thing on the ground that goes boom when someone steps on it and pretty much cleared all non-bosses that way. Then during boss, just OL, spell, mystic arte if possible.
Lol But that doesn't work against flying monsters right... ?

What about regular gameplay for Raven ?

Quote:
Thought on that one single character.
Spoiler:
Exactly, and like I've shown her train of thoughts, it's not completely a sudden decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
@Chaos: I can smell that Rita comment being totally directed at me... I can feel it Chaos.
We'll decide this in a epic battle! Final Destination. No items. I get Rita. >:3
To be honest, I was hoping I won't be referring to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
And movin' along... Rita CAN melee. Just not very well. She has some very strong ones though. can't say WHICH because I can't memorize random mathematical formula. Sorry
So in other words, the only real way to play her is to spam AOE ?

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2008-09-29 at 01:32.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote