Thread: 07-GHOST anime
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-19, 04:09   Link #118
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby-Moon View Post
uh, just a minor correction. 07-Ghost is Ichijinsha/ZERO-SUM, not Square Enix/Gangan. ^^;
Now that you mention it, it is from Zero-Sum. Sorry for the confusion. D: Geh me and my brains these days...

(Strange, I always thought Zero-Sum publications have really less furinagas editing from my experience reading their mangas, but 07-Ghost is not that bad in furinagas, so I kind of considered it as Gangan's automatically :/ Though Zero-Sum is definitely also a milking publication too >_> *Shakes fist @ Amatsuki and the price of their tankoubans and their non-ending special anthologies* Meh, maybe furinaga is Yukimachiya's style.. That or I'm being delusional in telling that 07-Ghost is full of furinagas and confused it with Gangan Series Too much time has passed since I touched the first volume in Japanese edition and swore not to buy the tankoubans again before it got translated )

Last edited by Natsuki Hyuga; 2009-04-19 at 04:54. Reason: >_>; '-machiya' got mistyped as '-nbasya' lol *goes to sleep nao with brain spazz*
Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote