View Single Post
Old 2010-05-25, 06:43   Link #10611
Oliver
Back off, I'm a scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijriims View Post
My question is: if Erika did not have a distinct body, then who are the "Erika"s referred to in the above red texts, even if the peron imposing as Erika can change at different moment? I have not included the red texts from Ep6 yet.
Most of these red statements do not require Erika to exist on the board. "Furudo Erika does not influence the games before this one" does not mean that she influences this one. "Furudo Erika is the detective" connects Meta-Erika and the metafictional concept of the detectve, it would be odder if someone real said they are "the detective" with game rights pertaining to one. There are only a few reds that actually necessitate an image of Erika and name of Erika to be bestowed on a real person, though neither of them requires them to be the same as Meta-Erika.

In particular, Erika has a location in red and seems to move in red (though it never says when), Erika has a lookout in red, and Erika designs seals with Eva in red.

I would rather avoid naming names until I see a properly translated Ep6 though.

P.S.: Is it just me, or is it that when Meta-Erika is mentioned in red, she is always "Furudo Erika"?

This link has been determined hazardous for the spoiler averse
by the Department of Education.
(updated 2010-08-24)
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote