Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-07, 17:48   Link #23411
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
What are the plot points you have mentioned.
Well, based upon what I remember, the things that yet need to be resolved in my opinion are:

- The eggs planted in the Yuki Onna village and various other places in Japan

- Miyabi's and Fairy Tales first sub division's plans, which seem different then the main branch of Fairy Tale

- The conclusion of the romantic subplot of this manga.

- The Masked King and his role in the manga

- The destiny that Moka and Tsukune have, which has been spoken by Jack Frost

- Resolving all of the mysteries surrounding Outer Moka, Akasha and Alucard.

- Resolving the problems surrounding Tsukune's transformation and revealing what he is going to become at the end.

- How the ayashi world will react to Tsukune's existence

- There also might be some developments related with Tsukune's human family, due to the fact that his cousin is aware of the fact that Tsukune goes to a school for monsters.

- The topic of achieving coexistence between human and ayashi, which probably requires the breaking of the Masquerade as one of the necessary steps.

While, it's true that some of those things might be resolved in the current arc, but I doubt that all of them could be resolved in a arc or two.

And just like the current arc, did... each of those problems might cause more issues / plot points that need to be resolved, if Ikeda wants to do that, which is the reason why I think that we are still pretty far away from the end of this manga.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote