Opace
~Lies evolves into Truth~

Send a message via MSN to Opace
Considering this is the 2nd season of the anime, I voted for my top 4:

1. Nagi
2. Katsura Hinagiku
3. Maria
4. Ayumu

Nagi got the top of my list, pushing Hinagiku from the top, because in this season of the development of her character, mostly through the telling of her past. Another character development is that she is now more influenced by Hayate and isn't as pushy. Again, Kugimiya Rie did a fantastic job for the VA of Nagi.

Katsura Hinagiku was just pushed down from top down to second, just barely. Although her role has grown dramatically and the addition of Hinagiku's realization in her romance for Hayate helped, I feel as if there wasn't as much character development as Nagi. If they had brought more details for her past more, I would stick her at top once more. Again, Shizuka Ito did an awesome job voicing Hinagiku.

Maria stayed third. Although she did get more attention and her involvement of the episodes grew, it wasn't enough to upset the top two positions for me. Tanaka Rie did another great job at being the VA for Maria.

I decide to extent my top three to top four to include Ayumu. Her role has grown the most in this season and her influence over Hayate has also grew. Mikako Takahashi has done a much better job at voicing Ayumu this season in my opinion; enough for me to extend my top three to top four and make an impact on me.

Edit: I forgot to mention. A-tan would have received a vote from me if not her the minor role she played in the second season. Hopefully in the next season she plays a much bigger role.