View Single Post
Old 2010-09-27, 22:03   Link #415
Inne

Ok just burned through the DTB series I mean S1 to Gaiden to S2 and I can say S1 was great as good as first of Code Geass S1 but then I am in anticipation of S2 and WTF!!! just happened The End of Evangelion somehow crossed dimensions and got to the DTB S2 finale I mean COME ON WHAT WAS THAT!!! Only redeeming factor I see is that they left the door open for a S3 or movie continuation where they can explain what exactly Hei did and what became of him and Yin so I hope there is a continuation whether in movie or a new season format

I also have a question that I seriously need some answering on such as what the hell was exactly Shion/Izanagi's plan I mean I never truly understood it and why Izanami was needed for his plan so if you can answer it would be much appreciated and ideas as well

Also my take on Hei's power and the S1 and S2 finale. With his God-Mode powers he was able to do what he did with the Saturn Ring which was alter or what I believe to have separated Yin from Izanami and thus stop the apocalypse and and save Yin so at the end when he is holding her he is sort of riding off into the sunset like the Eureka Seven ending. Why I do believe there will be a continuation is because of that thing that was born which took the CIA agent's souls which I believe will be up to Hei and Yin to stop in this new season.