Thread: K-On! - Q & A
View Single Post
Old 2010-05-24, 16:49   Link #238
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks View Post
These 3 go together because it's KyoAni. It's no surprise, because everybody is sucking on KyoAni's.
I'd say their motivation is completely justified, either way you look at it. It's pretty much fact that KyoAni made a lot of good shows that got very well-received. This gave them a very high reputation, and companies with high reputations are quicker to draw in new consumers/customers/whatever you call then. And if people decide to stick with them, that just means that they're satisfied.

Quote:
Besides that, fans and followers clearly have a serious condition of tunnel vision.
Now you're going too far. Claiming that people have tunnel vision for sticking with an animation studio, is nothing short of an insult. A reputation can only do so much and even though a lot of people will probably like shows because it's KyoAni (or any other studio), even more people will like the show because they truly enjoy watching it.

Quote:
I can name at least 2 shows of this season that has better production value and I enjoy so much more then K-ON!!

Doesn't make K-ON!! less enjoyable, in fact, I like to relax a bit with K-ON!! after a hard day's work. Feels good man.
So far, I've seen shows that might be better, but it will take me till the end of the season to truly judge said shows on their value, because anything can happen halfway through the season.