View Single Post
Old 2011-05-06, 19:32   Link #253
Used Can

To be honest I see no reason to hate Hitomi. She did nothing wrong. She happened to like the same guy her friend did and had enough courage to tell her friend that much, and she even gave her the chance to confess - which, I think is a lot, since Sayaka should have had a better chance than Hitomi, considering she was childhood friends with Kamijō. Also, it seems Hitomi had a hard time dealing with this, if we consider the time she was trapped by that witch familiar as some sort of indication. That aside, we don't know what type of relationships Kamijō and Hitomi may have had before. For all we know, Hitomi may also have been visiting him at the hospital as well.

Anyway, I don't think Kamijō should be hated for not loving Sayaka back. No matter what Sayaka did, there was no reason for him to return her feelings, and I don't think Sayaka wanted to force him to love her. Sure, as I've said before, he was really ungrateful for not thanking her for all the things she had done (i.e. not counting the contract with QB). Furthermore, I think he was really a jerk for not approaching her after he left the hospital. But other than that, I don't think he had to love Sayaka back, and if he liked Hitomi and wanted to go out with her, there's nothing wrong with that.