View Single Post
Old 2012-03-08, 06:31   Link #11
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
@ SaintessHeart, I don't have problem of this way witht he current staff, beside me , there's onlly 2 part-time and a dish-washer, it's a very small hotel ( and kitchen). There's a possibility of problems with each new staff than will be added to the brigade, but it's probably not a real issue.
@ TinyRedLeaf, Yes the succes of the hotel wouldn't be my resposibility, only the succes of the kitchen. But the kitchen is a big part of the hotel wich is why the owners do interfere as much as they do. I should probably thanking my luck than at least they aren't taking decission while drunk or trying to get the place bankcrupt only to buy ack their patner's shares, I have worked once on a place like that, and once is enough.
Looks like you have a pretty interesting issue at hand. I don't think you should have any problem to adapt to your new job work-wise, but keeping up with the pace of HR seems to be a huge problem.

Maybe you could take up experience for some time, then using that experience to jump ship in the future? Otherwise, you better start thinking about your personal and future prospect in another industry. Nonetheless, taking up some of those skills may help you tremendously in the future; someone told me recently that those with strong technical ability should take on jobs that requires alot of social and management skills when they are young, so they can build a bigger gun to fire in the future. Who knows, you might even open your own restaurant in the future.

When in doubt, you can always PM TRL for advice, I think he used to work at a job agency before so he should have pretty good knowledge about HRM.

Which part of the world are you in anyway? Canada or France? Sounds like English isn't your first language.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote