View Single Post
Old 2012-10-22, 17:14   Link #614
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post

Lol, might be true but for some reason I believe the top row characters weren't completely balanced yet. All of them have completely neutral allegiance to everyone. Then there are some issues with the characters as well... such as Ancient Ogre's infinite kicks, Kunimitsu's crouch (although they're fixed by now), Sebastian is also still bugged IIRC. Hopefully some of the move properties will also be rebalanced. From my personal experience, Angel isn't good to use or maybe it's only me.

The arcade version was updated some days ago to match with the console version, but the console characters are not yet added there.
Could be. but as seen patches and rebalancing can be done in updates in consoles and arcades as well. Imho they're probably testing the characters out before they fully release them because of the new moveset added, most especially the clone ones. Thanks to Slim Bob made me play as Bob. XD

Also as I recall since I main the Paul and the Laws. Forest Law Likes M.Law and Paul, but has no dislikes and hates.