Old 2012-06-19, 11:59   Link #1299
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
I just wondering about the reason nodoka said in this picture:

Spoilers
Spoiler for image
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

It's said that Saki has colorful past about mahjong with her sister that make her want to go to Nationals.
And here Saki said that "Haramura-san too?"
Which that i Interpret as Nodoka also has a past with someone that involve with National.
Nodoka parent are police Investigator and lawyer (i think they are no involve in Mahjong).
Nodoka learn Mahjong in hospital with old folk.
So, by "Haramura colorful past" i mean that the lost friends Achiga.

Conclusion:
Nodoka went to Nationals to publicity her existence to her Achiga friend that even though they are live apart, they still can met at nationals. And the Achiga answer her calling to National.

In the last scene in Achiga episode 10, I think nodoca will come too the tournament and met her friends.
And Achiga will lose in semifinal but still can met with Nodoca (I can't think that Achiga powerful enough to become runner-up and beat Senriyama (Shiratodai the first)).
I actually like your idea. If say Achiga lose at episode 12 and the last 3 remaining episodes spent on them reuniting with Nodoka and they had a friendly match with Kiyosumi that would be nice.

However, as much as I would like to see Senriyama made it through to the finals, the situation that you suggested seemed unlikely.

If Nodoka had been expecting her friends at the national, how come she never contact them before? There is also her dream sequence at the beginning of episode 10 where she questioned herself, "Why was she having this dream now?" And what about Saki? I don't think she has any intention of meeting her sister before their match in the finals. And more importantly, how will Achiga manga continue after the point you mentioned here?
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote