View Single Post
Old 2006-01-03, 17:49   Link #22
Knightmare213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
You mean people write non hentai-ified fanfictions?

What is the world coming to..
Yeah... they did...and I know I'm not going to write any Gundam SEED lemons. I may give hints that the characters involved in my fan fictions are going to have an intercourse, but I will never write the big juicy detail of what happens between them.

Fan fiction isn't about taking the characters from the series and putting them into a situation where they would...well, you get the idea.

IMO, it's mostly about writing what would happen if the characters were thrusted into a situation and giving your opinion of how they would deal with it. (Hence, the Alternative Universe fan fictions.)

For SEED fan fictions, some of them were high school situation where the characters would fall in love with each other. Some are AsuKira and Yzak/Dearka yaoi fan fictions and I see a lot of them in the M-rated sections of FF.Net.

Some of them takes place after SEED's last battle ended. Some of them are re-written versions of SEED and/or Destiny.

And rarely, some of them are original stories that takes place during CE. But the success rate of those stories are low, since, IMO, most of the readers there loves romantic stories where it involves KxL, AxC, MxD and in rare cases, Kira x Flay.
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote