View Single Post
Old 2004-09-15, 16:52   Link #5
Naruto4Lifer
Perverted Hermit Styles

Send a message via MSN to Naruto4Lifer
I have to agree with you. I'm 22 and I love Naruto. I think a reason is because we can identify with the story line and how we all have to overcome the social stigma's pressed upon us everyday. Everyone of us has some sort of ability or feature that we are not proud of, and yet we move on in life. By watching Naruto we see that passion to overcome these obstacles through his story. It's inspiring even for an animation to have such emotion, love and fear. Even through the other characters such as Rock, we see him chase his dreams no matter what barrier is placed before him, no matter what inability he has, he would stop at nothing and work harder and harder to strive to those goals. We see how Naruto is left in the dark by Sakura, and we have ALL been through that a few times in our lives. What I'm trying to say is, we can relate to the events these characters go through, not identify ourselves with the characters per se, but how they deal with it and move on. And for that reason alone, I love Naruto and it's inspirational message.
Naruto4Lifer is offline   Reply With Quote