Thread: Binbougami ga!
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-06, 07:35   Link #162
churchblue
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
i think this thread is getting a little too heated, in the end we dont need the rules to come to an accord, we gived churchblue comments too much importance, he seems to have gotten the message, and we have almost one page off topic talking about that.
Agreed. I won't repeat it again. Waiting for the next Vol is a hassle and buying the magazine just to see one manga is a waste of money. That is all it is. There is NO need to keep talking about and bringing more problem. I keep posting the summaries that was on the Jump Square site. If you interested want to take a crack on what's going on, go ahead. If not, then ignore it. If someone email the recent scan for this manga, that would nice but won't fair to others. I'll keep doing what I doing if anyone cares. Just LET IT GO, this thread is for talking about this manga, not about policies. Thank You.

Ch 31 was translated yesterday. It's getting to the good part. It's going to lead to Ichiko's friends first battle with the gods.

On the side note, after what's happening in 62 I don't think the high ranking gods will ignore Sakura Ichiko's actions.