View Single Post
Old 2012-10-23, 01:52   Link #152
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
A satisfactory explanation would be where Madara's will and Obito's personality are mixed in some messy way so that Tobi's thinking is neither rational nor emotional, but a schizophrenic mix of these two very different personalities. For example a fated Sasuke vs Naruto fight has to be the emotional Madara's goal, neither Obito nor the old rational Madara would want a fight that should not matter to them any more. Then Tobi playing the idiot when he joins akatsuki seemed to me as if Obito played the old himself, doing that had nothing to do with Madara's will or personality.
a mental mixture of obito and madara was always what i wanted to see happen until we met spiral zetsu. to me, it looks like tobi's goofy side is actually spiral zetsu who must have merged with obito at some point. i think it all came together after that long talk about pooping they had... that said, i'd still like to know where spiral zetsu's personality came from. i cant see madara and/or hashirama being that silly ever unless it was like their childishness that they cast aside or something like that
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote