View Single Post
Old 2009-05-08, 00:58   Link #18
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Yes! Rumors were floating around, so really was looking forward to it!
And looking forward to Mikan's new character design/avatar!

It has been too long since I've used the Johto starters... Hahaha.
For now, I'll be setting up to get Gold... Ho-oh, after all. Ho-oh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Its called "Heart Gold" and "Soul Silver", for DS.
.........................Not great naming sense... Fire/Leaf was one thing... This is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingKnight View Post
I hope you can go back to Kanto or I'm going to bomb some Nintendo exec's house.
It wouldn't be Gold/Silver if you couldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
We need a Diamond/Pearl remake that can allow us to travel back to Hoenn, Johto and Kanto, and then fight Red as final boss.
Nintendo: Sorry, the game can't hold that much data...

Quote:
What they couldn't think of another type of gem/color after Platinum so now they're remaking the Gold/Silver/Crystal series?
They need more time to come up with a bunch more Pokemon designs... Maybe.
Even though a good amount of the new character designs for the new evolutions of past pokemon have been... meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
So nobody talks about Platinum. Am I the only one playing it?
*points to me*
Bought and playing the JP version... But you know~, it sucks that you can't use Pal Park with different region's GBA games... I bought the JP version because I never played one before in JP, and wanted to see what it was like (most standing out memory=For god sakes, use at least a bit of kanji...)
Currently... Doing nothing? Not much to do left. The Battle Frontier is difficult as usual... For now,
1. Train and beat the Elite Four's stronger version
2. Catch a Beldum or whatever that was called that becomes Metagross in a swarm event

...Recently caught a shiny Golbat in Platinum... Why do I only find shinys of ones I don't care... Marowak, Raticate, Spinda, Fearow...

Pearl/Diamond/Platinum were fun! (^^)b (Then again, I always find Pokemon fun...)
One disappointment would be the secret bases though. The original version was a lot better.
Female sprites as cute as usual (more?). Maybe the anime is influencing me, but love Natane the most........ even if there is a creepy rumor existing over her connection with the mansion in the forest... *shivers*
EDIT: And also, Team Galaxy has been the best evil organization so far, story (what little any even get) and BGM.

Can't trade (no one around me) --> Can't get Alakazam --> Me=Orz...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote