Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-27, 16:12   Link #16843
Zakoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
If Greece really wants to leave how does the rest of the EU stops them? Military force?

Greece doesn't really need to leave the EU but it does need to drop the Euro. As long as it keeps the Euro, it will never be able to fix its problems.
Yessu, I misexplained myself, there's no text to "kick out" from the EU, the greek government doesn't want to leave EU so right now aside a political changement they won't leave it.

Quote:
The historical prediction would be recovery in two full two term Presidents...so we have another up to 6 years left on this problem (where it sort of auto corrects in the first year of that Presidents term. So sometime in 2017. The problems started showing around 2000.
Hmmm, unlike Chile, Greece doesn't have any high exportations, selling its historical monuments, electrical society, transport society and everything is shooting to its own foot a bullet. Only the buyers of all those things (the price are really low) will gain from that, greece people have the bad habits of not paying what they should pay and corrumption is really present.

In short, by selling everything, the state will gain less money (on long time of course ...), won't be able to repay and will have to borrow even more ( and thanks to the notation agencies the more you are in shit, the more the interest are high, so that if you have the first foot in the water, you can be sure the whole body will follow).

Well, I'm not really a pro at that, the whole opposite, but that's how we are seeing things here.

... Holy it's too late, I can't even write in english properly tonight: I give up I hope it's understandable.