View Single Post
Old 2013-03-15, 11:53   Link #40
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It's official. Rika is the best girl. She's the only one actively trying to be good friends with the rest of the cast, and she's perceptive enough to have Kodaka all figured out.

It turns out Kodaka isn't dense but instead has some serious issues. Deep down, he knows they're already friends but he's denial about it for some reason. I hope that reason is good. It doesn't matter if he acknowledges it or not, they're friends whether he likes it or not.

Kobato seems to have some issues herself. Like brother, like sister. I didn't expect her to be that popular. She could easily make friends if she wanted to. The only one she seems to have accepted in her circle is Maria, most likely because she's the only one who doesn't idolize her (quite the opposite). It was heartwarming how they both lit up as soon as they saw each other.

The movie Kobato's class made was a million times better than the ones the club made. Kobato herself is a very good actress, especially when you compare her to the likes of Yukimura

Sena's movie was complete nonsense. Can't say I'm surprised.