View Single Post
Old 2010-08-17, 17:03   Link #249
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
This episode could be nothing but big bold letters (albeit not red letters) saying "X IS TRUE. Y IS FALSE. Z KILLED EVERYBODY. Q HELPED." And it still wouldn't be trustworthy. Are people seriously believing this crap? Are expectations that low? Is the obvious existence of an ep8 coming down the pike not cause for serious concern? Are people just so fatigued that they want an answer, any answer, whether it really lives up to the previous six episodes' setup or not?
As much as some points are still debatable, the fact you are declaring the whole episode as a complete pile of untrustworthy story doesn't ring well in my books. For what purpose this episode is the third one, the penultimate arc before the end of that franchise?
It seems you are bothering yourself too much with weird concerns etc. At worst, just list up what's wrong in your books, but I wouldn't really rely on "summaries" and the like to declare "this is crap" kind of claim.

And before you ask, this is from someone who still don't give credit to Shkanon. Even if it is hinted in a very "in your face way", more than ep6, it still doesn't tick me well in practical sense (namely life as 2 servants and whatnot).