View Single Post
Old 2008-03-09, 13:13   Link #9
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Studying the walkthrough yields these info:

To all those who worry why such a loli like Nanako is a playable-character in a game designated as R-18, fear not, for she has NO H-scenes whatsoever. (Sorry to dash all your lolicon hopes, folks. )

Haruka actually has her own ending. I thought so near the beginning when Takaaki dreamt about her alone with him in a classroom. Now why can't Key take a Leaf (pun intended) from their rival and have a bonus Akiko-san or Sanae-san ending?

Oh, and I hate to disappoint all you MILF-lovers, but Haruka too has no H-scenes.

Anyway, I've barely just started. Such an excruciatingly long prologue, into the third day of the story and still no end in sight to the branching off.

I think I'll start off with Harumi, mainly because the moment she enters and she is already getting on my nerves. At least Maryan-sempai knows what she's doing with her antics and definitely knows when to stop, but Harumi has absolutely no idea how annoying she is. I'll just have to see if she's still annoying as I progress.

Though an interesting line popped up during one of her scenes, when Takaaki asked the teacher to help bail him out from Harumi's antics, he merely responded:

Quote:
Aliens, espers and time travellers are your responsibility. The whole class knows that.
Which is true, since he's taken care of Ruuko, but that's not the point. The point is the writers have jumped in the bandwagon to have a dig at Haruhi-ism. Though Leaf certainly isn't the first to do that, that honour goes to Navel's Shuffle spin-off Really? Really!
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote