View Single Post
Old 2008-04-05, 19:19   Link #6
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Actually this is where all the elements of the Nasu-verse stems from. A loser of a guy living with a strong willed long haired female and her dark weak willed sister in a huge mansion.

But I don't expect the original prototype to be good since he wrote it back in his student days and distribute about 10 copies to his closest friends for opinions.

Now that he has drag the entire thing out into the open, I believe that Nasu had done some massive improvement to the writings. It will be interesting if someone had obtained a original copy to see how bad Nasu was after the release of this.

But the main issue I have with this announcement is not whether Nasu is/was a good/bad writer, but why is TM dragging out his old titles for sale ? Don't they have enough faith in him in producing a new piece of work ?

If they are not confident in him, why don't they train/recruit a new writer ? Or perhaps TM has already had this in mind and is using Nasu's old works for testing ground with edits done by somebody new.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote