View Single Post
Old 2012-10-27, 14:57   Link #38
Oris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I'm relieved to hear that. As amusing as bitchy Shinka was, I thought it was disappointing that she thought absolutely nothing of Yuuta's kindness towards her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I will agree with you somewhat, but dont forget the anime is just starting so this may change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
I can't say the avatar change was due to that. I thought a certain scene where it's from would be animated this episode and it wasn't. I wanted to change due to that. The fact that it represents the better Nibutani is an awesome side-effect. Definitely look forward to it and try to think of her as a different character when you read it. Otherwise you'll be too biased to see the differences.

At this point, we don't really have an over-arcing story in the anime, which is something I can't judge yet. The novel started its story much earlier and so it feels more whole (even though it's not that well composed timeline-wise) than the anime does at this moment.

I'm curious if Kino can order them. I know their JP branches don't carry the novel, so I'm not sure if they'll be able to order them. Keep in mind that right now they're pretty much sold out online (both at JBOOK and at KyoAni) so you might have to wait for them to get back in stock. I'm glad to see a lot of interest in them.
This anime pushed me to make an account on this, Seriously Nibutani had allot of things going for her character but they made her seem extremely bitchy, and simple to be frank. I was expecting her to act a tad bit kinder towards Yuuta when he was trying to relate, but she basically whipped her ass whit his feelings. Lol, but yeah im interested to see if she will change its just hurtfull, poor little yuuta .
Oris is offline   Reply With Quote