View Single Post
Old 2010-01-23, 19:47   Link #213
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatth View Post
Your 'today' is not the same as japanese 'today', you know. The japanese 'today' started 10 hours ago.
I was insinuating that it would be applicable for both time zones (my own and the Japanese time zone). Since I was not able to access the internet at all on Friday in Japan and the United States, I could not vouch for that time period. For my time zone, Japan is 14 hours ahead with no daylight savings time activated and I accessed it both times on the "next" day from which I was currently in.

Edit: Wow, I'm surprised that I've got 100 posts. I can feel my life slipping away into Haruhism as time flows. I not saying this in a harsh manner. I was just letting you know that I am aware of the time differences.

vvv It's very probable that the website is just down, I find it quite convenient that it's vanished two weeks before the movie comes out as well as ironic since they like to "vanish" it every December 18th.

Last edited by ultimatemegax; 2010-01-23 at 20:01.