View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 19:39   Link #180
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Ok... that was beyond stupid! Not the crazy killing part, I'm all cool with it but what bothers me is:
a) You destroy this kind of evidence or hide them properly!
b) Why the hell did the old lady start to kill? She is not even involved in all of it! And why in the world kill her co-worker?!
c) Mei knows who the dead person is, yet she is quiet despite all the craziness. Sakakibara knows that she does know yet never bothered to ask her even once! Come on! That's the first thing you ask when your classmates are pointing knives at you and really intend to murder you and your friend! And then rush off to finish the job!

If Misaki wouldn't rush off at the end to do the job I would've lost all hope there. And shows getting better since the last time I criticized it!
Looks like I'll have to stick with 7 after all.
You can conclude one of her reasons for not telling anyone about it as soon as the another is revealed. I hope I can mange to finish my Mystery write up until Monday said part is already written in there.
So you have to wait until the episode airs.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.