Thread: Licensed GIRLS Bravo
View Single Post
Old 2004-07-10, 01:39   Link #48
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Thumbs Down

I just watched it and I was totally unimpressed. 0 points for originality. 0 points for main character. You know what this series reminds me of? Eiken. Did you see all the huge bouncing boobs when they were running? Plus no offense to anyone, but I think the female lead character is a ditz and an airhead. Yeah she's cute, but its like she has no personality at all (much like Eiken). And don't get me started on the male lead character. I know this anime falls into the 'wussy man suddenly enveloped by many beautiful young women' genre, but he is BY FAR the most pathetic wuss I could have ever not hoped for. He's short so he gets picked on by girls and then he becomes ALERGIC to them? Seriously, wtf wtf wtf. Who cares if you're short, be at least some resemblence of a man and stand up to those bitches that pick on you! I didn't even find the comedy in this episode humorous because its like I've seen it a million times.

I'm sorry to say I won't be downloading another episode of this. Cute girls can't replace a plot and good character IMO.
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote