View Single Post
Old 2012-04-22, 05:00   Link #29
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
Gundam AGE has a nice story but one thing bothers me though with how high technology the Vagan's are why cannot they achieve Terraforming mars already -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terraforming
Err, they already explained at the end of the first generation that they couldn't do it, and that the mission was a failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
Zehart being in Gen3 half-confirms that Asemu will be in it.
Also ''confirms'' that he will be the one to lead them to peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Noticed that Obright was also missing in the wedding. Maybe the blonde in crowd was their proxy? The whole wedding scene does deserved atleast a half episode just to finalize the time skip, considering how they developed Romary's character (compared to Remi) in this chapter. Alas...
Yeah, that's really the thing that bothers me about it. They are trying to make this generation look like it ended on a positive note, when in fact it was just as bad as a situation as it was with Generation 1. There have been a lot of deaths, a lot of pain, a lot of loss, many didn't get the proper closer they deserved, Romary and Asem didn't develop that much together etc.

I agree that it should've gotten more time. Actually, I always argued that AGE deserves more time to properly flesh out all the cast and ideas in it, but alas indeed.

I guess it's just like I was told over on twitter: '''When they have lemons, they make LEMONAGE.'' lol