View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 04:34   Link #10
webkid94
*Author

Asemu/Zeheart fight was way too fast, I supposed why Asemu easily overpowered Zeheart was because Zeheart wasn't in the right mind and thus slipped up. FRAAAAAM D: Damn, I'm still keeping my MAL avatar and profile pic in remembrance of her, the hell she essentially died by....Obright of all people. Still good to see some Obright, and of course Remi reference..Dogazaemon=GENESIS, 100% confident about making the comparison. Finally Zanald (the Goodman [00] of this show lol) dies, good riddance.

Next week: introduction of a character I could care less about, will he end up the same as "the second purebred innovator"...whatshisface from that gundam 00 movie that supposedly exists. Yeah...the first time I really question AGE completely which is surprising given the inconsistencies of this show and treatment of female characters.

I also saluted the Diva when Flit did, I mean it lasted the ENTIRE series up till now. Heck, the Diva got tons of character development LOL. Still sad to see it go..and I'll kinda miss AGE because for whatever reason I keep coming back to almost every series from the franchise. I wonder how the new OST tracks will be handled? Probably released on the BDs, as there's not enough for a full on volume 4.
webkid94 is offline   Reply With Quote