View Single Post
Old 2007-02-03, 03:12   Link #34
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Well you're wrong. Jiraiya precisely explained how the Kyubi's chakra was slowly mixing with Naruto's and Kakashi stated how the presence of the Kyubi was the root of both Naruto's abnormal stamina and sloopy chakra control.
You know...I always found it interesting that Naruto's chakra control is toted as his biggest weakness...aside from when he was first learning to walk up walls (where Sasuke was having just as much trouble) and when Oro had sealed him, he's rarely demonstrated a lack of control (especially since he's able to do things like the rasengan and such...granted he needs extra hands, but keep in mind it's supposed to be a technique years in the learning...and learn to manipulate elemental chakra in a matter of hours)

As for his chakra pool...I honestly can't remember it being stated that the Kitsune was responsible for that. I do remember the bit about the stamina and control, although that wasn't the point I was debating. Quite frankly, I probably am mistaken as I haven't gone back that far in the story for a long time. *shrugs* If that is the case, then all discussion of what Naruto would have been is null seeing as we have absolutely no idea how his development would progress. Meh...
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote