View Single Post
Old 2006-06-19, 07:02   Link #56
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodevice
hi everyone, been using animesuki torrent site for sometime, just didn't really have a look into this forum, and just noticed that the page says about mascot + competition.

argh~~!!!.. well I'm late, that's my problem.
anyway, Kairin is a good design. was wondering is that any more of her images, i would prefer a more happier emotion, coz from this image, she feels like she's "faking the smile with a coffe to go.".

If you're refering to this picture:

Then it was edited.

If you're refering to this one:

Then I can only say in my defense that I only found out about the contest 3 days before it ended. So unfortuantely I didn't have the luxury of time. I wasn't going for the ultra-happy expression. More of a gentle, warm, "welcoming" smile. I would have liked to draw some more pictures of Kairin but I barely finished as it was. But don't worry, I got some good stuff coming soon. Can't really give a date as I don't know it myself but I shall try to get it done by the end of the month (Thanks for your patience NightWish and everyone. I know it's been a while since I started). But I want to make sure that it lives up to your expectations.

Oh and welcome to the Animesuki Forums, zerodevice!