Thread: -WarFrame-
View Single Post
Old 2013-10-20, 20:50   Link #131
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Okay, been using the Burston and it's now at Level 6, I think. It is a most ridiculously useless gun IMO, at least until I can load AP damage mods. It's not really that great at range, but it's decent up close - except that if I'm up close, I may as well use a Boltor.

Also Lex is boss on the lower levels, particularly Kiliken Defense on top of the dam/fortress, where there are clear lines of fire at the main enemy approaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
I'm quite happy with my Soma (though I have all the ammo mutation mods from the corpus event) it takes a few seconds to get going but once it does its great for horde control and is surprisingly accurate for what it is.

Not sure if it will replace my Vandal but its certainly more fun than 1 hit killing everything.
I'm working up to the Soma - probably gonna tater it, since the guys in my clan tell me that it's a great gun and worth tatering.

Quote:
On another note, I had a few games with Wild Goose yesterday and I have to day hes surprisingly brave with his mission choices :P

At one point we where going for the Jackel boss on nightmare mode and after everyone died I was left to beast mode aka slash dash the crap out of everything until it was dead.

Still fun though =D
I was a liiiitle overconfident, I admit (and I'm still trying to figure out just WHERE I need to shoot the Jackal boss to bring its shields down and cause damage when it's down), but we weren't actually doing too badly. Just that I made a few rookie mistakes. (This is only I think my 2nd odd week of playing, lol.

Anyway, played a little bit of Warframe before work; did a Tower II Exterminate mission with some SB vets. Seriously, the Tenno sempai-tachi in my clan are BOSS. It's like by the time I realise there's a threat and am sighting in, they've killed it. I seriously need to get better, lol.

That said, the Tower Exterminate missions aren't so bad, and they're actually pretty darned good for grinding credits. There's also a youtube vid of someone doing some kinda Tower run where he has to grab an artifact and head to extract; he does a more or less stealth/speed run and got I think 20k or so in 4 minutes. Boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword.

I am Frost, wielding a freaking Galatine
!!
Somehow I'm not surprised.

Meanwhile I picked up a set of Frost Prime BP. Now I just need the parts, lol.

Edit: To make the game more epic, play as an Excalibur. Use a good sword. And have "The Only Thing I Know for Real" playing in the background.

Glorious.

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2013-10-20 at 22:14.
Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote