View Single Post
Old 2012-08-30, 12:20   Link #838
amoirsp

Actually I like the teacher quite a bit. Quite the ally in this story too. Knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, serious when necessary, observant, etc. I'd actually go as far as saying I like her character even more than Satsuki due to more direct Yuuki interaction despite the high drunk rate. Except I went total lock on on Isara as a personal favorite.

I'm indirectly sad Non-chan won the poll, but then again if people want to see a possibility that doesn't occur much at all, Non-chan would be the pick. I have the inability to imagine it though.

Regarding the teacher, one person I know called it sensei-moe. Aw yeah.

Heck even the teacher's drinking antics could be understandable. One could be for the love of drinking, which isn't too good. However, if it's to mitigate stress, we see that this teacher has family issues, knows about school political issues, and there's probably even things we don't even know about. One would think that the Food Research Club and Yuuki are kind of like, happy getaways for the teacher considering all the somewhat hidden/private matters going on.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote