View Single Post
Old 2012-12-29, 16:20   Link #87
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I personally believe at least Garp is stronger than the Admirals (well, the pre-timeskip ones ofc), not by a whole lot but he'd still have a nice edge on them.
Garp was known for having multiple confrontations with Roger in their time, to the point where they gained such mutual respect that Roger entrusted his child to him. If Roger and WB were about the same level back in the day, I'd say Garp was close to their level if not actually on par with them. True, age weakened him much like it did the oldies like Rayleigh and WB but even an aged and severely sick and injured WB destroyed Akainu when he got angered. I believe that had Sengoku not stopped Garp he would have seriously broken Akainu in half.

Sengoku...I'm not sure, he was obviously at admiral level and his age didn't affect him as it did Garp since he's a bit younger...but I think he'd be more or less on par with the admirals back during the war.

To sum it up...pre-timeskip, Garp was to me the strongest Marine we know of with Sengoku and the other admirals coming in second.

Speaking of which...I really want to know who the two new Admirals are xD
How much of a kick in the nuts for Luffy would it be if one of the new admirals had Ace's Devil Fruit powers?