View Single Post
Old 2006-01-29, 18:57   Link #575
-AR-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrungeHamster
Hello!
I was wondering if you could help me identify these two series that I only got a glimpse of when I was in Japan in summer 2004:

1) The first one is about a Battleship, in maybe a futuristic setting. I think I remember that the character design looks like Rah-Xephon's, but I'm not sure. Sorry about the crappy description, but that was only what I watched. Plus, I think it was maybe broadcasted in TV Tokyo, Thursdays like 6 or 6:30 pm, just before Terebi Champion. Well, I'm not sure if it was Thursday or Friday, but I remember that it was later in the week than Naruto. Again, this was like July, 2004.
Maybe Kenran Butoh Sai: The Mars Daybreak? It aired Thursdays at 6:30 pm on TV Tokyo.
Quote:
2) About the second one, I remember that I saw a car chase. Well, I think it also feautured some mechas and motorbikes. Also, there was a lot of explosions, and people jumping from car to car, fighting each other, and mindless killing. It was also a futuristic setting, and maybe there were some cyborg chicks, whick one had purple hair. Again, sorry about the crappy description, but in this case I was quite drunk, lol. But, what I can remember is that it was very late in the night, like 2 or 2:30 am, and that it was a Tuesday (well, technically it was already Wednesday). Also, this was like late August, 2004, and Athen's Olympic Games were still one. I'm very sorry, but I don't remember the channel, but I think that it was a different one than Otogizoushi and Monster.
Bakuretsu Tenshi (Burst Angel)? Aired on TV Asahi Tuesday nights at 2:12 am.
-AR- is offline   Reply With Quote