Thread: Licensed Date A Live [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2013-10-23, 08:50   Link #4978
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
a fun spirit would be a girl like mikan from rising x rydeen tsundere as hell with electric powers
And given that both this and RxR are under the same LN label...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Don't worry, you aren't the only one having issues with her. in terms of my hate list, she is lower than Miku....suprisingly enough the reason why i took this volume was only for the green hair, thats it.
"Screw the rules, I have green hair!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
After seeing her animated I think Yoshino is more in the shy underclassmen category then loli out of that rain coat she seems to look fairly close to Shidou's age.
She's explicitly stated to look like she's around Kotori's age. That said, Kotori could pass off as a kouhai...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
Ehem.
Spirit Onee-san. Not human or any other definition. But a Spirit. Sans Miku because of the age gap makes her much more suitable for the "senpai" slot (to me, onee-san can be a mutually exclusive slot distinguishable from a senpai).

It's a yay or nay for me.
Not always. I can give a few good examples of a character emitting both feels. But yes, it doesn't look like Miku's one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
hopefully that's the case......they might be lazy and make a black Sandalphon (=.=)
Given that there's a bunch of other stuff in the anime that didn't exist in the LN illustrations, the black sword still has a good chance of turning out well.

Anime Saimoe Tournament 2013 is screwed up. Everyone's argument is invalid.
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote