View Single Post
Old 2012-08-17, 01:20   Link #2611
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Bah. Europe regionals so far being stomps, though nice to see Elo Hell pull out some weird champions (Nunu top, Eve mid). Hopefully tomorrow would look better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I'd love to believe that, but when it goes against everything I have seen and heard until now (mind you that I moved to Taiwan and SEA server), I really had trouble listening to that analyzing. I'm not talking about the new Kat is nerfed or not, but about choosing to max Bouncing Blade instead of Shunpo isn't something I saw over here, even at high elo game.
I dunno about what's happening on those servers, but BB has always been maxed by Katarinas ever since I started even before S1. Forget about it being your ranged harass, but fact is that it's your ranged farming tool when you have a melee auto attack. It would be foolish to max Shunpo first when the majority of mid you face are ranged, where you can take so much damage just from trying to last hit. And when your enemy laner starts pushing to your tower with their AoE farming, you need something to counter push with else you're gonna lose minions to tower you'd otherwise get.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote