View Single Post
Old 2008-01-10, 16:07   Link #54
.S2K
S2K is here.
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to .S2K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Hmm, gaming is childish in the first place, so what? Besides both handheld have a lot of crap games. The only good thing about the psp is, that you can hook it up to a TV and play games on big screen. But then again, why do i want to do that, since most good games get ported over to the ps2 and the psp is marketed as a small and light super handheld.

Ok, since I see I need to make myself more clear; Why should I pay 125 for something that's games aren't even going to appeal to me not even in the slightest (How do I look sitting there playing Mario or Pokemon :/) When I can just pay 130 and get games like FIFA Street 2, GTA Vice City Stories and other good ones. And then listen to some tunes, watch a movie or show my friends and family some pictures. And before you bring up the "DS can do that too" point, it can. But with Homebrew. A PSP can do all that right out the box. And who cares about PS2? Also. if you don't feel that you should pay extra for the slim one with the TV out, then just get the original one, simple as that. As for the TV feature, gaming isn't the only thing you can do on the PSP. Not everyone wants to watch a movie in a forced 480x272 resolution when they can just plug in and watch it in it's native one. And another thing, not everyone wants to play games in 2007-2008 that look like they came straight from a N64.
.S2K is offline   Reply With Quote