View Single Post
Old 2012-03-05, 18:43   Link #33
haguruma

Send a message via ICQ to haguruma Send a message via MSN to haguruma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Did she somehow know what was going to happen? Or was she saying it only because she knew she’d be leaving town for a while?
This did not seem like somebody just leaving town for a while. She clearly bid farewell to her home when she went to the car and there were moving boxes in the hallway...apparently her parents decided to move away, which would also explain her "Farewell" to Kouichi and Teshigawara.
Komu seemed to know about this, because she told her that she would call her instead of "see you tommorrow". I assume she was simply afraid that it wouldn't work after what happened a few days before with Nakao.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWish View Post
Spoiler for EP9 Q:
It's a simple shrine, there are many of them all over Japan. It's like churches in Europe and America often look the same.
If you do a quick google search of 山神社 you will find lots of places that look the same...I've actually stumbled upon 3 or so places that look similar already. I think it seems more out of place to us people from Christian cultures, but shrines like this just exist and many of them tend to get kinda forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
But the first time Sakakkibara went with Misaki to the art club, the students there were all happy to see her and acted like she was a cool person until Mochizuki showed up.
Well, she is their senpai so they probably look up to her...is one thing. And not everybody has to have been in contact with Misaki prior to them being in the 3-3 together. I think you didn't know everybody from your school personally either.
So considering that Akazawa might have only gotten to know Misaki a little closer when they got into 3-3 and them being quite the opposite of each other, I'd understand why Misaki would be one of the first people Akazawa would like to accept as the one person more. Especially when it can be anybody from enemies to close friends...even yourself.

Last edited by haguruma; 2012-03-05 at 18:53.