View Single Post
Old 2012-06-08, 14:18   Link #29
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

So been reading the manga for this and it's pretty interesting stuff.
I think it's fairly easy to guess or form an idea of where things could go but should be a fun ride and hope to see a few juicy twists and turns to come.

For the cast, let's see so far Kouko is the most interesting part of this story, with her obsession of Mitsuo to her kinda odd nature to her gorgeous looks(while the art isn't exactly oh wow, it's very good and does a great job of portraying Kouko's beauty).
I really quite like her alot, weird, abit stuck up and kinda clueless but as Banri puts it "I like pretty ones!"

Banri is quite amusing, he isn't some stand out guy but he ain't some nobody either. Nice balance of a normal simple guy I'd say.
Seems he has, like any other guy probably would have a natural attraction to Kouko which is a nice thing. It's not quite love(yet at least) but just simple attraction to what one could consider attractive.

Mitsuo's well he ain't had much screen time so he's just what he is, a nervous wreck when it comes to Kouko but seems like a decent guy since he's been putting up with such a girl for so long.

Looking forward to more of the manga and started reading the LN but only got through half of the ch1 atm.
Seems I find reading novels on a computer screen isn't to my liking as I do with an actual book in my hands>__<