View Single Post
Old 2008-01-24, 22:37   Link #52
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

The Gurren-Lagann parody actually began with episode 38 with the appearance of *cough* "Viral." It's a two-parter together with the glorious episode 39 finishing the third season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripperazn View Post
Actually, I would also like to know why Hina is so popular. I thought I'd be the only one favoring Hina instead of the twin tails/zettai ryouiki/tsundere/loli/otaku that is Nagi (cute, but for some reason, not as cute as Hina). I don't even know why she appeals to me as a character...
According to my friend's brother's cousin's best friend, it's an international conspiracy by the N.H.K.

Otherwise she's just cool. Y'know, the perfect woman: independent, skilled, hard-working, smart, and most importantly a hottie, and yet still feminine (as opposed to the stereotypical feminazi). She's pretty much completely different to the average submissive or passive-aggressive (or plain psychotic) anime girls, which get a lil' sluggardly tiring after a while especially if you share the modern feminist sympathy to some extent.

That and the long pink hair methinks. In the end it's an opinion question though.