Thread: Licensed Kamisama Dolls
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-07, 09:24   Link #65
Kana Hanazawa ♥
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
Lol, really? Wehen you have boobs this big, it would be pretty logical to exploit them as much as possible. That is the rule of the industry.
I don't know, this series kind of struck me as too serious for that, and I thought Brain Base was above pandering of such kind. Clearly, I was mistaken.

Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
The way that poll works allows for lots of... "cheating". If the 2ch people decide to pull a prank and let a choice get up on top, no matter how ridiculous it is, they will make it happen.
Like with Pokemon and Inazuma Eleven.
Then again, this isn't as popular, so there probably won't be much of that, hopefully.

Anyways, vote for Utao. Vote for Utao...
What are the other choices of this poll? I want to know what to expect

Originally Posted by Accelolita_ View Post
Well, I liked the first episode. But I have a question. You're takling about the panty joke. I know it from the manga but I didn't see it in the anime? Did I watch a cut version of the anime? When Utao fell Aki only looked and I heard an "ah" and nothing else. Did I miss something?
Aki's joke from the manga was cut out, but we still saw Utao trying to hide her panties from him in the anime. She looked pretty cute when she did that, so that's why we're talking about it.
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote