View Single Post
Old 2009-09-05, 21:33   Link #54
BashZeStampeedo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreXav View Post
You are talking about her making a preset for their escape, I guess, and sure it was a bit of a tease apart from that, which Lawrence misinterpreted (can't blame him!) - but the kiss was abruptly interrupted by her own hand and down-to-earth tone ;]
Yeah, that's true, but then she didn't exactly give him any reason to doubt her up until that point. She pulls him in, and doesn't push him away. There was no reason for her to be that intimate about just warning him, and I'm sure even she realizes that some teases are going too far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreXav View Post
I'd say that was just her being playfully posessive, haha. And he was inquiring about Yoitsu's location, not talking 'bout zee legend.
I agree. I just read to that point in the novels, it's more obvious than in the anime that this was nothing more than teasing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windows X View Post
She's wolf. She was born as wild animal. How could you keep this weird idea like animal wouldn't have any sex at all for over 600 years? I don't get it. She could probably had ones with her friends in Yoitsu before the beginning of travel to south. Or she could have one with her past favourite boy in wheat field. I doubt if she could keep up 200 years promise without such strong bond. Or you really want to see author writing sex scene as spin-off to make you believe so? Quit day dreaming and face this reality.
Wow, everyone's getting tense about this "issue"!

It's partly because she's not just an animal, and we don't know if she ever was just a regular wolf. This story gives you just enough reason to doubt either conclusion

For instance, given the fact that when she was in heat in the second OVA, if she was an animal then Lawrence probably wouldn't have much choice in the matter.

You can assume, of course, that with her casual attitudes towards most things and the time she's lived, that the likelihood of her virginity is pretty low. But there are enough hints either way that we don't have a definite answer.. so why get this worked up over what we cannot know for certain?