View Single Post
Old 2011-05-22, 12:07   Link #20
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by .x.crii.x. View Post
Am I the only who got "I'm-interrupting-your-wedding-because-I-can't-let-you-marry-someone-else-other-than-me" vibes when Ohana desperately took a bike, train and ran to go get Tooru from the wedding ceremony he was attending? xDD

I mean, I know he´s not the one getting married and she's definitely not stopping him from getting married but still...the vibes...xDD

Anyone feel the same way?

Lol if only right? Something like that might happen soon though... Btw why is it always Ohana going to get Tohru? Is it foreshadowing something? xD

I was glad to see Ohana becoming more reliable. (She's the most reliable one in this entire episode...) I guess after seeing her grandma's account book she got fired up at how hard-working her grandma was. Ohana is really easily influenced huh? It's easy to tell, especially after that cosplay episode. xD

It's surprising to see Ren-san being so jittery once being put under pressure. I didn't expect that from him at all. What's with the "nya" btw? Isn't that a cat meow?

*sees the explosion in the preview* Tohru will probably save the day when he comes. That, or Ren-san calms down eventually and gets back to his old self. Hopefully...

Last edited by Sugarless Ocean; 2011-05-22 at 12:19.