Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-02, 07:32   Link #23960
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Tsukune isn't going to be down for long, he'll be back on his feet soon, he probably still has more seals to unleash to boost his power, though this will put him at risk, he won't care as along as he can protect Moka, because he isn't going to let her face Gyokuro alone. Both Moka and Tsukune have had great character developments in most recent chapters, so it's fine if they fight Gyokuro as a team.
As always, we have a different opinion on how some events should occur in the manga .

Since, I think that it would be much more satisfying to see, Moka be capable of putting Gyokuro in her place, on her own, after all the emotional pain that she caused her, rather then seeing her do that, with the help of Tsukune.

Not to mention having Tsukune take an even higher risk of endangering himself, just to protect Moka, which I agree would be pretty likely when it comes to his character - but it's not something that Moka would want to happen - as it was shown, during Tsukune's earlier fight with Gyokuro.

Furthermore, I think it's still too early to show another seal release for Tsukune, considering we don't even know, how powerful he gets with his second one, without the outside influence that Alucard's presence brings.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote