Thread: Licensed Aria the Origination
View Single Post
Old 2008-01-16, 22:40   Link #251
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I might be one of the only people who doesn't want that to happen. I just want them to stay as the friends they are.
Change happens. Even in Aria, change happens. That's one of the lessons the primas have been trying to teach the kids, that even if the situations friends are in change, they can still BE friends, and have chances for doing all new fun things together.

I would love to see Ai become Akari's trainee. Heck, I just love seeing Ai in things at all.

Say, just because Akari eventually becomes a prima, that doesn't mean Alicia HAS to retire, does it? I know Aria company keeps things small, but Alicia's not old or anything. She's an expert undine, still attractive, loved, and she loves doing her job. I can't see her quitting just to keep Aria company with a single prima.

Um... has anyone decent put out a sub for episode one yet? A simple yes or no will do, if we don't want to risk talking too much about it. There's nothing other than a trailer done by C****** N*** on my regular DDL site...
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote