View Single Post
Old 2009-10-18, 22:39   Link #15066
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critias View Post
Also keep in mind that gundamstoreandmore does not guarantee you even get the missing parts. They will send them to you if they HAVE the model kit already opened for parts. Meaning if they do have a 1/144 00 Gundam open, then you're on a waiting list until they get enough orders to actually open a kit for parts.

That happened to me. I'm STILL waiting on some parts because either the parts are always on back order, or they just haven't opened a kit for it (my case is the wings parts for EBM Destiny).
Quote:
Originally Posted by vektar View Post
depends gundam store and more sells parts from kits that got dameged or returned for one reason or an other and hobby link japan also can order more parts.

I suggest when you build a model keep everything in the box or at least the lose or completed parts in a zip-lock bag.
thanks for the information. i found the shoulders near the corner of my room. i was cleaning up a bit after working on the model and i must have kicked it a bit. i have a top box for my toolbox which currently serves as a plaform to build build/paint the parts. i usually work compartmentally ie legs then arms then chest etc. i usually have 2 main places i work on so the work area is realtively isolated. even now i keep the various goodies from my current models in a bag ie 144 gaia beam sabers/MS arms , throne drei gn transfer cable and the zaku weapons aside from the rifle.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote